National Development is looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician at 525 LINC, our brand new luxury apartment community located in Allston, MA. The ideal candidate must be skilled in all areas of general maintenance and must be able to perform physical maintenance operations of the property.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
· Maintain the interior and exterior physical condition of the assigned property in a professional manner
· Assist in the performance of all maintenance duties including service requests and apartment turnover functions
· Regularly care for buildings and grounds as needed
· Reliably handle emergency situations
You Create Value by:
· Being dedicated to our residents – working to exceed their expectations, resolve any maintenance-related issues, perform work orders in a timely manner, and maintain the property to National Development’s high standards
· Being dedicated to National Development – striving to exceed expectations, always being a team player, and persisting until the job is done.
· Being dedicated to your team – you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “above/below your pay grade”
· Being dedicated to ND – proactively manage issues, maintain a positive attitude and proudly represent ND’s professionalism and our culture of sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
What You Bring to Us:
· Experience in property maintenance (preferably residential) including Appliance Repair, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Painting, etc.
· Willingness to jump in, learning new tasks and systems
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Bring You:
National Development offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
· Comprehensive and affordable health plans
· Life insurance
· Employee wellness incentives
· Company-matched 401K
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters and health and wellness.
National Development is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.